background

Thursday, January 24, 2013

For the last couple of days I have been working on items with hearts on them! I am getting ready for the Valentine's Day season!

Hopefully by the end of the month I will have new ads up and a whole new look for my items!

Newborn diaper cover for boy or girl maroon with little white hearts!

A matching maroon bow tie for the diaper cover with metal snap closure



A different view


Heart scarf for an adult


Close up of the hearts

Newborn girl diaper cover and hand band set with three different size and color hearts


Close up of the diaper cover

Close up of the head band



Love bird owl hat with hearts for eyes!
Here's a couple items I have been working on!

What do you think?

I actually have a bunch more items that I will be working on and maybe just maybe I will post a free pattern for one of these items!


Also the base for the owl hat comes from Repeat Crafter Me. I use her owl hat as a base for all my earflap hats! Just love it!

The base for the diaper cover is from Posh Patterns. I love pretty much all her patterns!

Make sure you check both these amazing ladies out!

No comments:

Post a Comment