background

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Going Through the Strands of Yarn

I have a three year that I love to death..... however he has a bad habit of getting into my yarn and creating the biggest rats nests ever! Example of which below....

Yep, my loving three year old did that to that yarn...Mind you that rat's nest was WAY bigger until last week. I spent hours to get it down to that small! 

The worst part about that rat nest? Almost all that yarn is black, dark blue or dark red... Which makes it even harder to undo the mess.


This is the slightly unorganized chaos of my office closet right now. I am actually prouder of how it looks than what it did look like enough to take a picture of it. Mind you all the yarn at the bottom of the picture was all rat's nested in a box and has been like that for almost a year now because I was just sooo frustrated with my son. 

This is a new year and I am determined to get my office clean and organized. So determined that I actually ended up giving myself a pinched nerve in my neck moving furniture around in office by myself that I really shouldn't have. One such item was a bookshelf full of books.... Yep, maybe should have re-thought that move. 

So, this brings up the question... How in the world do you get through your rat's nest.... me, I spend hours working on it until I get so annoyed I get out the scissors. I knew someone that actually had her husband undo the rat's nest for her. I am not blessed with that amazing of a husband. Love him anyway but there is no way he could stand doing that for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment